You can also see them in Google Scholar.
- S. Zheng, S. Jayasumana, B. Romera-Paredes, V. Vineet, Z. Su, D. Du, C. Huang, P. H. S. Torr. Conditional Random Fields as Recurrent Neural Networks. International Conference on Computer Vision, ICCV2015, Santiago, Chile.
- S. Jetley, B. Romera-Paredes, S. Jayasumana, P.H.S. Torr: Prototypical Priors: From Improving Classification to Zero-Shot Learning. British Machine Vision Conference, BMVC 2015. Swansea, UK.
- B. Romera-Paredes, P.H.S. Torr: An embarrassingly simple approach to zero-shot learning. International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2015. Lille, France.
- M. S. H. Aung, S. Kaltwang, B. Romera-Paredes, B. Martinez, A. Singh, M. Cella, M. Valstar, H. Meng, A. Kemp, M. Shafizadeh, A. C Elkins, N. Kanakam, A. de Rothschild, N. Tyler, and P. J Watson. The automatic detection of chronic pain-related expression: requirements, challenges and a multimodal dataset. Transactions on Affective Computing, in print, 2015
- H. J. Griffin, M. S. H. Aung, B. Romera-Paredes, C. McLoughlin, G. McKeowny, W. Currany, N. Bianchi-Berthouze: Perception and Automatic Recognition of Laughter from Whole Body Motion: Continuous and Categorical Perspectives. IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing vol.6, no.2, pp.165-178, April-June 1 2015.
- B. Romera-Paredes, C. Zhang, Z. Zhang: Facial Expression Tracking from Head-Mounted, Partially Observing Cameras. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo, IEEE ICME 2014. Chengdu, China. [paper] [project page]
- A. Maurer, M. Pontil, B. Romera-Paredes: An Inequality with Applications to Structured Sparsity and Multitask Dictionary Learning. Conference on Learning Theory, COLT 2014. Barcelona, Spain. [paper]
- B. Romera-Paredes, M. Pontil: A New Convex Relaxation for Tensor Completion. Neural Information Processing Systems, NIPS 2013. Lake Tahoe, USA. [paper] [appendix] [poster]
- H. J. Griffin, M. S. H. Aung, B. Romera-Paredes, C. McLoughlin, G. McKeowny, W. Currany, N. Bianchi-Berthouze: Laughter Type Recognition from Whole Body Motion. Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction, ACII 2013. Geneva, Switzerland. Best paper award. [paper]
- A. Maurer, M. Pontil, B. Romera-Paredes: Sparse coding for multitask and transfer learning. International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2013. Atlanta, USA. Best paper runner-up. (Authors contributed equally). [paper] [appendix]
- B. Romera-Paredes, H. Aung, N. Bianchi-Berthouze, M. Pontil: Multilinear Multitask Learning. International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2013. Atlanta, USA. [paper]
- M.S.H. Aung, B. Romera-Paredes, A. Singh, S. Lim, N. Kanakam, A. C. de C. Williams, N. Bianchi-Berthouze. Getting rid of pain-related behaviour to improve social and self perception: A Technology-Based Perspective. 14th International Workshop on Image and Audio Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services, WIAMIS 2013. Paris, France. [paper]
- B. Romera-Paredes, H. Aung, N. Bianchi-Berthouze: A One-Vs-One Classifier Ensemble with Majority Voting for Activity Recognition. European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning, ESANN 2013. Bruges, Belgium. Winner of the ESANN 2013 Competition on Automatic Human Activity Recognition. [paper]
- B. Romera-Paredes, H. Aung, M. Pontil, N. Bianchi-Berthouze, A. C. de C. Williams, P. Watson: Transfer Learning to Account for Idiosyncrasy in Face and Body Expressions. Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, IEEE FG 2013. Shangai, China
- B. Romera-Paredes, A. Argyriou, A.C.D.C. Williams, N. Berthouze, M. Pontil, Automatic Recognition of Facial Expressions. 14th World Congress on Pain, IASP 2012. Milan, Italy.
- B. Romera-Paredes, A. Argyriou, N. Bianchi-Berthouze, M. Pontil: Exploiting Unrelated Tasks in Multi-Task Learning. Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, AISTATS 2012. La Palma, Spain. [paper] [poster]
- B. Romera-Paredes, M. Pontil, N. Bianchi-Berthouze: Leveraging Different Transfer Learning Assumptions: Shared Features, Hierarchical and Semi-Supervised. Challenges in Learning Hierarchical Models, NIPS Workshop 2011. Granada, Spain.
- H. Meng, B. Romera-Paredes, N. Bianchi-Berthouze: Emotion recognition by two view SVM_2K classifier on dynamic facial expression features. Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, IEEE FG Workshop 2011. Santa Barbara, USA.